Please consider travel insurance to protect the investment in your trip to Australia.
Unforeseen travel delays, medical emergencies or natural disasters can incur heavy costs to you or your family.
- Medical Insurance: If you get in an accident and seriously injured in Australia, you need to know if your expenses are covered and that they’ll help fly you home if you’re not able to keep travelling.
- Delay and Cancellation: If your flights get cancelled, or you are stuck in an airport, will your expenses be covered?
- Contents Insurance: Check whether your travel insurance policy covers all your gadgets or if you need to take out extra cover for more expensive gear.
Some benefits of World Nomads travel insurance policies:
- You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home.
- Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries.
- It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
- Claim online with access to 24/7 phone assistance.